Sanhedrian Daf 066 – HaMikalel Aviv V’Imo
Melachas Shabbos Diorissa without Kares or Malkot
- Techumin – R. Akiva
- HaAvara – R. Yosi
HaMikalel Aviv V’Imo
- Only over if cursed with the name of Hashem
- If curse with a nickname of Hashem
- R. Meir – Chiyev
- Chochumim – Putter
- Daughters, Tumtumim and Endrogenim are also included in this Issur.
- Misa is Skiela – stoning.
- Azhara – learned from a Im Eino Innun of “Elokim”. The azhara of not to curse a nasi, dayan and a cheresh gives us also the azhara not to curse parents.
- Machlokes if Elokim lo tikalel is referring to Hashem or the Dayanim.
- According to the opinion that it’s Dayanim so for sure we shouldn’t curse Hashem, we learn the Kodesh from the Chol.
- According to the opinion that Elokim means Hashem how can we learn the Chol from the Kodesh?
- We learn two dinim from the extra lamed in “Kikalel”.
- Not Chiyev until she is a nahara, bisula, engaged, and still in her fathers house.
- Rebbi Meir – only chiyev if the girl is a nahara, within the first six months of her 13th year.
- but not if she’s a katana or a bogeres.